The Döhle Haus is strategically located on the axis between the central business district of Makati and the seafarers’ district of Malate, at the corners of Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia) and Bautista Street.
This symbolizes Peter Döhle’s commitment in strengthening its presence in the Philippines. It was built in recognition of the trust and loyalty of Filipino seafarers. It is a symbol of Döehle’s long term commitment to the Philippines and a positive outlook on the continuous growth of the maritime industry in the country.
Moreover, the Group’s faith in the ongoing education and training of Filipino seafarers is clearly demonstrated with the inclusion of a modern Maritime Training Centre equipped with two full size bridge simulators, an ECR simulator, ECDIS, chart and CBT classrooms, an auditorium, library and private study rooms. The training centre provides career enhancing specialist training for Cadets and Officers with a particular emphasis on developing quality Officers to serve in management level positions onboard ships managed by the Group.
Döhle Haus provides the following facilities:
- Quality boarding house with 100 beds for visiting seafarers and training course attendees.
- A 1,000 sq mtr hi-tech Maritime Education & Training Centre with bridge and ECR simulators.
- Modern state-of-the-art office facilities for the Group’s ship management activity and manning agency partners.
- Full service restaurant to serve the boarding house and office facilities with a fully equipped training galley for seagoing cooks and messmen.
- Approximately 4,000 sq mtrs of modern office space available for leasing.