Döhle Shipmanagement Philippines Corporation (DSPC), was incorporated on 5th January 1993 with the primary function of being a direct representative of Döhle (IOM) Ltd. formerly known as Midocean Maritime Ltd in the Philippines.
In September 2005, DSPC officially unveiled its new name to align its identity with that of the Döhle Group. Since this time DSPC has diversified in order to provide a wide range of functions in an expertly and timely manner to its clients.
DSPC is committed to providing high quality services to all of its clients, to be responsive to their needs in accordance with statutory, regulatory and international standards and to work towards continual improvement.
- To be the leading center of excellence in international ship management services.
- Be kind and respectful. Always
- Integrity : Do the right thing even when it is inconvenient.
- Performance and Agility is key.
- The Principle of Subsidiarity. Decisions should be made at the lowest possible level.
- Competence : Competent is he/she who can produce results without undue use of resources.
- Customer Orientation : Speed and Service!